is on 42 quiet secluded
acres. Located half way between Modesto and Oakdale, California.
It is situated at the end of a deadend road, surrounded
by large cattle ranches.
Lazy S Ranch has been in operation since 1967,
this location since 1976.
• Box stalls. 12' x 12' with mats, bedded with shavings, automatic waterers, both dutch & sliding doors; most
have 12' x 24' pipe runs attached.
• Stalls are attached to the indoor
arena by spacious 15' alleyways.
• Large irrigated paddocks with shelters.
• Pipe paddocks 75'x100' with 12 x 12' shelters.
Pipe paddocks36'x60' with 12 x 12' shelters.
• Pipe paddocks 48'x48' with 12 x 12' shelters.
• Pipe stalls, 12' x 24', all with full mats, fully covered
• Pastures are large, irrigated and lush with shelters.
FACILITIES (included with board)
70' x 150' Indoor arena, completely covered arena with lights, sprinklers
& sand footing. Conditioned 3x times per week.
• 100' x 200' outdoor arena with lights, sprinklers, & sand footing, conditioned weekly.
• 70' x 145' outdoor arena, with trail course obsticals and a light.
• 50' round corral with sprinklers, light and sand footing. Excellent winter rain drainage.
• 80' arena for work or turnout.
• 1/3 mile fenced bridle path.
• Over one
mile of riding lanes.
• Cross-country fixed jumps, at training level.
• Dressage letters in arenas.
• Wash racks, indoor and outdoor.
• 200 feet of indoor hitch racks, more outdoors.
• Large modern and secure tackrooms, some private.
• Restrooms, handicap accessible.
• Lunch room.
AC, Frig and microwave.
• Picnic tables in several locations.
• And much more.
TRAILER PARKING: drive through. No need to back up.
We supply the best horse feed available from local feed dealers.
abreast of the industries latest developments in horse nutritional supplements.
closely with each owner for their horses special needs.
We feed the highest quality
alfalfa suitable for horses.
Custom hay quantity and supplement feeding are available.
Quality grass hay or Stablemix, available for a fee.
We are in the proximity
of several Equine Veterinarians who are on call at all times.
We arrange annual Ranch-wide spring and fall vaccination
clinics through our Veterinarian, for those who wish to share a ranch call.
Farrier is available for sign-up (he has an every other week schedule) or by appointment.
Our Trainer/Instructor has years of professional experience. Western and English. Please see
In additon to Training and Lessons we offer, for a fee: Exercise, Mediating,
Clipping, Bathing, Blankets on-off, turn out and more.
A package for "FULL CARE" is available. See rates page.
We take the security of your horse and equipment very seriously.
Our entrance gate is an automatic electric gate.
boarders have their own pass code.
lights announce driveway traffic.
in discrete locations.
With resident owners and managers, there is 24-7 security.
We have "RULES", written for the safety and security
of all at the Ranch.